Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

World's tallest dog died

The world's tallest dog died at the age of seven in Arizona, USA .   Giant George weighed more than 110 kg and was able to reach the height of 2.20 m standing on his hind legs.   The sad news of the death of Giant George was announced on his Facebook page.   Owner David Nasser said: it’s with a heavy heart we owned Giant George died last night.  Giant George ate about 50 kg's of food each month. Giant George was so big he had his own queen-sized double bed inside the house the he slept on until he died last week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Rishabh, I have never seen the worlds largest dog in my life. If you want you can check my blog out at this web sight.
    http://pwsprishabh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, my name is Faith. I'm from St. Bernadette's School. What I really like about your work is that you tell me about the world tallest dog early life. Amazing job. But, Maybe next time you should check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby It's Slade here I'm in your class.
    I think that you have shared a lot of information in this story and I thought it was really really really really REALLY sad thank you for sharing it with us. And next time can you prof read before you publish because I saw a misake Bye :)

    ReplyDelete